Today was my super long day in class and lab...3 hours in the biomechanics lab, a short break, then 3 hours in the anatomy cadaver lab. I'm always beat by the end Tuesday's. While I was away at work, one order of business was for the repairman to come from Sears to fix the dishwasher. Now, it hasn't worked for a week and a half, it wasn't working when I left this morning and it wasn't working when I got home today but wouldn't you know it, for the 30 minutes he was here today, it totally worked perfectly. I was literally dumbfounded. I talked to him on the phone though since I wasn't home and told him what was up and they are still replacing the parts so it wasn't a total waste.
When I got home, I was excited to see the long awaited package mommy had sent to the girls. I told them we had presents from mommy and they came running. They quickly sorted through the loot. While they were looking through the box, I offered Nova one of the Hershey's kisses that mommy had included. She looked at me and said "But I didn't go poop on the potty" (the usual prerequisite to get a Hershey's kiss). I told her it was okay because this was a special present from mommy. Of course she shoved that thing in her mouth then sat there with a look on her face like she was seriously getting away with something.
She collected as much of the loot as she could from the package...


No comments:
Post a Comment