Three years ago today, we saw our little June-bug for the first time. I remember seeing the picture of that little girl with her head shaved for the first time and I could have never dreamed that she would turn out to be the awesome little Juneau that I know and love today. There has never been parents more blessed and lucky as Emilie and I.
Referral Day + 1 year:
Referral Day + 2 years
Referral Day + 3 years:Today we headed out to the Aloha Stadium swap meet where I made my annual purchase of slippers - The only place I can find the best flip-flops in the world is this random booth at the swap meet so I hit it up once a year and buy another pair to get me through until the next year.
The girls were only allowed out of the stroller if they stayed close to me...they took that to heart.
After the swap meet and naps, Melody and gang came over for one last dinner before Grandma has to head home tomorrow.
While the females played inside...

The girls were only allowed out of the stroller if they stayed close to me...they took that to heart.and took pictures on the lanai...
...the boys headed down to work on draining the koi pond - we woke up this morning to find about 50,000 tadpoles swimming around in there (apparently my frog killing wasn't working as well as I thought at preventing procreation).
As the pond drained, we realized there were actually a few little fish in there so we were doing our best to save them from the falling water level.


1 comment:
what a beautiful and amazing blessing this little girl has been! we spent many hours staring at that picture in the months before Juneau came home.
love the three of you!!!!
mommy
Post a Comment