My beautiful wife will cringe to see this post title and know the allusion I'm making but it was an appropriate title for today :)This morning it was off to church followed by lunch and shopping at Costco...naps and football this afternoon then playing and killing frogs in the Koi Pond this evening.
After barely paying attention to these toys until now, the girls have suddenely been totally into their 2 big floor puzzles. They put them together almost every single day.
Even Nova has figured out how to match up the pictures and fit the pieces into place.
Tomorrow morning we are headed to the zoo with cousin Melody so we turned in early tonight.
For those not familiar with the allusions of the title of this post or the first picture, you can catch up on your pop culture and see one of the funniest things ever done on Saturday Night Live here: Lazy Sunday
I swear, no matter how many times I watch this, I still laugh out loud...
True Dat...Double True!


No comments:
Post a Comment