Yesterday was my sweetest little sister, Betsy's birthday. I had put together some pics of bets with the girls for the birthday post yesterday, but my internet was soooo slow i couldn't even get logged on to the blog, so Betsy's birthday post will have to be one day late. unfortunately i don't have many pictures on my laptop here in afghanistan, so i had to kind of dig through some old Christmas pics from last year...
I can't really describe how much Betsy loves ALL of her neices and nephews....and how much they adore her! The Stickley crew is especially lucky that we got to have our very own Aunt Betsy living with us during the crazy (and wonderful) first year home with the girls.
Here is a picture of Betsy trying to herd her 4 little nieces into looking at the camera....it didn't work out so well (except for little Hopie, who is always ready to smile pretty for the camera!)
Betsy is the kind of aunt who would always pick spending time with her neices and nephews over pretty much anything else. She is super sweet, super fun, and super patient.
Here is Aunt Bets "enjoying" a delicious taste of Nova's slobbered on candy bracelet....mmmmmm, tasty!
Who ever said 22 years old is too old to sit on your momma's lap? In our family of 5 siblings, there is a several year gap between "the big kids" and "the babies". Betsy and Drew carry the label "The Babies" to this day. They fought it for a while, but now that they are both in their twenties they just go with it (and i think they secretly like it)
Betsy recently completed her Senior Dance Concert at Sweet Briar College, and i CANT WAIT to see the video! I am sure it was absolutely amazing. She will graduate in the spring, and is getting her grad school applications together.
We are super proud of your hard work, talent, and creativity, Betsy! We know there are some great things in your future! Thank you for being an amazing aunt to your adoring neices and nephews!!!!


3 comments:
So true! Betsy is awesome! Ok I am her mama, but I can't lie, she is AWESOME! Judy saccenti
So true! Betsy is awesome! Ok I am her mama, but I can't lie, she is AWESOME! Judy saccenti
Awww... happy birthday to Betsy! Funny you still call them the babies... last time I saw them, they actually were!
Post a Comment