Posted by: Cris
Today we are leaving the picture taking up to Grandma to see what the day looks like through her eyes:
Elmo Nova - love that sweet smile

There is nothing more fun than watching these 2 play together. They make up the funniest stuff to play and they are genuinely having SOOO much fun doing it. Yesterday, they made up a song about a pineapple and both sat up in there castle singing it for about 10 minutes.

We had spent the last couple of evenings at home so tonight it was off to "shopping-play".

Inseparable sisters...



"I want to do a Buzz Lightyear jump...To Infinity & Beyond"...

"I want to do a Jessie jump!...Yee-haaaaw"...

"I want to do a Woody jump!...There's a snake in my boot!"

Daddy tackles all around...
1 comment:
We saw that same awesome moon here in AR last night as well. My little kids at church were loving it!
Post a Comment